Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cartoon to include in mini-exhibit of red paint art by Gloria Poole of Missouri

Peacock created by Gloria Poole with graphics;
"Peacock" created by Gloria Poole with graphics. 
Cartoon "Queenie" created by Gloria Poole, yr 1995 in Atlanta, GA
Cartoon "Miss America" [Queenie] created by Gloria Poole, yr 1995 in Atlanta, GA

I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri  am adding two random cartoons that I created but that have nothing to do with the on-going story of the Lady bugs that give picnics. I put the "Queenie" Miss America one here to go along with my mini-exhibition of art that I created that I used red paint in; that I have currently on seven blogs of mine.  

The mini-exhibition of red paint art is on these blogs of mine:
https://gloria0817.blogspot.com
https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com
https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com
https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
http://gpoole817.blogspot.com
http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com
http://gloriapoole1749.wordpress.com.

I have not abandoned the story of the Lady bugs that give picnics. I had so much to accomplish in February that I have not  done it all. I have long periods of down time [from trauma ] and I don't accomplish as much as I would like too, as fast as I would like too. So it's still a work in progress to a degree, though the story and the art of it as a book is done and one copy of it-- the very first one is already published. Now, I have to find a paper  book publisher and all that entails, and see how/ if putting it on web conflicts with on paper. That is what is affecting the online story of it. Either way, the story is written and illustrated by me Gloria, as tangible art in book format and will be available hopefully in one form or other soon for public. It has to become a money-making project for me. 

So, these cartoons will hopefully interest the tiny tots who might have read the story up til now and maybe serve as a sort of "intermission" until the rest of the lady bug story is available from me, publicly.

Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, currently residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia , own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I also own all rights to any words or art I create for any reason, with any tool, in any location, at any time; unless I have signed a formal agreement before a notary in a bill of sale. [Which I have not done yet]. 
 Also, I am white, a woman, single again, and the natural mother of two daughters who are grown and married, [who are Jennifer and Leigh]  and of course, the grand-mother to their minor children. My youngest grandchildren who are one and three years old inspired me to create the story and illustrate it in paper form . I have the art that these photos represent, and created it and signed it in my handwriting.  I am christian, prolife, republican, blogger, poet, writer, author, and tweeter. You can follow me on twitter : @gloriapoole or @gloria_poole. And see my 'about me' pages and  profiles on google, Yahoo, Microsoft for more info about me  as author illustrator.  I am also known on web as : gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Gloria as seen on art I create and photograph and upload to my blogs and albums; and as gloriapoole.RN; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; Ms Gloria Poole; Poole, Gloria; and other variations of my real born with and legal name of Gloria Poole

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 23-Feb-2014 at 8:30pm