Friday, August 2, 2013

Time to Unwind Cartoon by Gloria Poole

Cartoon I created & named "time to unwind"; copyright; Gloria Poole/gloriapoole

This is another cartoon I created a few days ago, and named it "Time to unwind" .  Years ago, I had  a desk job reviewing medical records, and it was very exhausting to me to sit for hours at the time.; but it was the most intensive learning time of that professional life of mine.  So, I created this cartoon as a reminder to all people who have desk jobs to get up, walk about intermittently, for your health's sake.  This is acrylics on paper 14 x 17. 

Hope you like this. But in reality, I create art just for fun most of the time. IF it ever makes any money for me, that would be great too.  Also, fyi, most of the art I created in my life is realistic genre and in oils on canvas if a painting; but I sketch and draw with all artists' mediums. 

Copyright. Gloria Poole ; Missouri. I am also known on web as Gloria; gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; Ms. Gloria. Poole; Poole.Gloria; Gloria Poole, RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole_RN; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole with numbers after it; and @ProlifeNurse and @gloriapoole; and @gloria_poole ; plus pseudonym accts on twitter; and accts with my ancestors' name in them.  You can follow me on those twitter accts [those with the @ in front of them]. 

Also, fyi, I am the white, single, Christian woman who was born in Georgia but who currently lives in Missouri. 

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 2-Aug-2017 at 12:09pm