Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Simple frog cartoon created by Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia on 16 March 2015

This is a simple frog cartoon I created to show a "frog" in his element of grasses. I drew and painted this with watercolor, yesterday 16 March 2015. I also created another frog in the story about the ladybugs who give picnics which is also on this blog. I remember a time I was afraid of frogs because a tiny frog flew through the air and landed on me when I was younger and scared the wits outa me! So now, it's fun to make them cartoon figures.

This is my signature I signed in digital ink to make a 2015 personal logo.

This is one of my photos of U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all that I am a US citizen with first amendment liberties, including the right to publish, the freedom to worship GOD , the freedom to protest peacefully the governments and the freedom to associate with whomever I want too or not associate with those GOD labels abomination.

this is my hand on one of my christian crosses to remind all that I am born again Christian and do not make nor worship images of GOD, nor bow down in worship to any thing, nor make "graven images" or as some Bibles call them "standing up images" [statues] in accordance with Exodus 20 in KJV.

This is my copyright notice.

As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 17 March 2015 at 2:36pm.