Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Four cartoons drawn by gloriapoole previously of Atlanta, GA

I am adding three of the cartoons I drew in red inks or pencil and one that I drew then painted. I have several more to add over time. I was recently rephotographing much of the art I have created since 1992, beginning in Atlanta, GA, continuing to all places I have lived and now continuing in Missouri where I now live. I am white, single [divorced twice]  Christian, woman, who was born in the state of Georgia. Scroll back through archives to see some of the cartoons I created in Missouri. 
Thanks.






red ink cartoon drawn by Gloria Poole; Atlanta, Ga, 1995
Red ink cartoon drawn by Gloria Poole; Atlanta, Ga, 1995
Cartoon faces in red ink drawn by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta, Ga 1995
Cartoon faces in red ink drawn by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta, Ga 1995
Lil  shepherd boy cartoon drawn & painted by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta, GA
Lil  shepherd boy cartoon drawn & painted by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta, GA



Graphite pencil cartoon drawn by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta GA. 1995
Graphite pencil cartoon drawn by Gloria Poole / Gloria in Atlanta GA. 1995

Gloria Poole  also known as gloriapoole / Gloria / gloria.poole / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / Ms Gloria Poole / Poole, Gloria / gloriapoole1749 / gloria_poole /gloria-poole / gloriapoole1749 and other variations of my real born with name of Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri 23-Oct-2013 at 8:26 pm